Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Arátoeldar

bigimage.jpg

bigimage.jpg

bigimage.jpg

bigimage.jpg

bigimage.jpg

Feels a little.... lowres :(

Last edited by a moderator:
omg far cry 3 is amazing so far... its like they took everything amazing about the first one and combined it with what they failed to attain in the second one and added so much more awesome

though i need to be careful... i spent some time collecting/crafting like 8 upgrades and then i saw a tiger chasing one of the prey i needed. i decided to take him on with one health bar and an ak47. as that didn't go well, i'll be collecting all those hides again.

though i need to be careful... i spent some time collecting/crafting like 8 upgrades and then i saw a tiger chasing one of the prey i needed. i decided to take him on with one health bar and an ak47. as that didn't go well, i'll be collecting all those hides again.

:lol: oh shit. That sucks ass.

I always carried a shotgun with me for tigers and bears. Made short work of them.

also got my first gator surprise and lived.
i guess i'll have to put skyrim on the back burner for awhile... this is just too much fun.

I only had a gator tag me once. Fucker was lurking in some stagnant water in the bottom of some ancient ruin. Fucking devs. did it on purpose to fuck with people. I've since learned, when in ruins, before jumping in the water, to casually toss a grenade in before you go.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $748.66
  • Games owned: 38
  • Games not played: 5
  • Percentage: 13%
  • Hours spent: 2,008.1h

There's a steam calculator out now that analyzes what you spent on games, and total time playing games via steam.

The hours played seemed high until I realized the account is over 5 years old.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $1796.67
  • Games owned: 150
  • Games not played: 62
  • Percentage: 41%
  • Hours spent: 1,452.2h

Fail

And I've had this for maybe 3 years

Last edited:
that's like $800 wasted bro.

Someone needs to put a parental lock on future steam purchases for you.
@APRIL

Wow, you don't have a single game with triple digit time played. You got yourself some gaming ADD bro

Last edited:
Has anyone mentioned that Half-Life 3 is supposed to be announced soon?

If I recall all of this recent hysteria was because some "l33t" bro found mention of HL3 in some random Valve file, not really concrete evidence. Especially considering that Valve gets off on trolling the community.

Last edited:
If I recall all of this recent hysteria was because some "l33t" bro found mention of HL3 in some random Valve file, not really concrete evidence.

you recall correctly. Some 'projects' file found in some valve download had it listed. I'm willing to bet it was a line item there since HL2.

Status
Not open for further replies.