Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
although i do remember having one gun, some sort of magnum i think that i could sneak up behind supermutants and if i was within 15 feet of them or so, oneshot them in the head (without VATS. I dont like VATS).
Did you play as sneaky-scope man? I got to the point where I would rarely use VATS in the Fallout games, the only times I had to were when I'd fast-travel and something would spawn right in front of me, or when I fucked up and wasn't patient enough for the target to stop looking for me.

Hell, a lot of the time I was able to pick off someone that was out of my Perception range (level of 8 or 9).
Do yous guys play FPS games fairly frequently? I think that might be one of the big differences, skill-wise, that makes you decent at that sort of thing. I've played a few here and there, but never anything extensively (or particularly well), so accuracy is just not there for me, and I get too frustrated to improve it :lol:
Do you mean run and gun FPS, or just a game where you are in first person, but you can take your time? If it is the latter, you just need to calm down and get into sneaky-mode.

I suck at run and gun, but do well in first person where I can be patient

is there a good way to get a pic of it? I tried zooming out as much as possible so I could take a screenshot, but then everything just becomes a jumble of bullshit.

I took pix of each area then did a photoshop cut and paste to make it presentable. I'm sure there is a better and easier way though, just no idea what it is.

I got the original Fallout when it was up for free on GOG, but I haven't really played much. I didn't really play a lot of games when I was younger because my computer time was limited, and because we didn't really buy games, so all I really had was Diablo and Daggerfall, neither of which I got very good at. Also Warcraft: Orcs and Humans, but I mostly just poked the dude and made him keep ask why I was touching him. At any rate, I've never played the newer Fallouts and only very minimal of the original.

I need to find copies of the first Fallout games, then find some way to run it on my laptop...

GoG <-- their versions run on anything (modern OSes)

As awesome as ive heard fallout to be, i cant do turn based :( I dunno, i just dont like it.

I took pix of each area then did a photoshop cut and paste to make it presentable. I'm sure there is a better and easier way though, just no idea what it is.

I keep going in and trying to do it, but it's so 3D that I feel like it'll never stitch together right. I wish there was some file you could check.

FWIW I just spent the last hour doing this. I'm missing a couple of locations, and some aren't on that map because of DLC or something, but everywhere I've been, I underlined in yellow (and wrote in a few in pink)

E7kyqNg.jpg

I keep going in and trying to do it, but it's so 3D that I feel like it'll never stitch together right. I wish there was some file you could check.

FWIW I just spent the last hour doing this. I'm missing a couple of locations, and some aren't on that map because of DLC or something, but everywhere I've been, I underlined in yellow (and wrote in a few in pink)

E7kyqNg.jpg

fTFE7Au.gif

you are aware you can just export your map to the creative kit (pc master race....) and export it in any form you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.