Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Controller versus mouse/keyboard isn't really a solid argument as the two will never come against one another in actual gameplay.

Granted, this is moot because TES is single-player, but whatever.

That's not even a factor in my saying "console controllers suck" I don't care about them coming against each other in gameplay, because playing any kind of first person game with those controllers is not fun for me, period.

That's not even a factor in my saying "console controllers suck" I don't care about them coming against each other in gameplay, because playing any kind of first person game with those controllers is not fun for me, period.

just ignore him, he's in supertroll mode today

I originally played morrowind on xbox, but ultimately spent like 20 times as many hours on the pc version. The only mods I used on a TES game was to make oblivion more pretty and jappy
I figure I can always get it on PC too once it's cheap cheap with all the add ons from steam.

I originally played morrowind on xbox, but ultimately spent like 20 times as many hours on the pc version. The only mods I used on a TES game was to make oblivion more pretty and jappy
I figure I can always get it on PC too once it's cheap cheap with all the add ons from steam.

More jappy?
Que? Did everyone have anime-face?

there is fucking tons of fallout/oblivion/skyrim mods that add anime hair and anime bodies and all that shit to the game. I always wondered who actually liked that stuff. Now i know.

More jappy?
Que? Did everyone have anime-face?
omg, isn't my hair cute

attachment.php

there is fucking tons of fallout/oblivion/skyrim mods that add anime hair and anime bodies and all that shit to the game. I always wondered who actually liked that stuff. Now i know.

not my fault the characters are originally ugly as sin

Status
Not open for further replies.