Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
and i just bought the elder scroll anthology for $25 bucks. all games + add ons and physical maps. the only one i actually own on pc is oblivion so yeah... worth it. a review says you get a steam key and they are added to your account.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E9I1FPI...043EAM5S&pf_rd_i=384082011&pf_rd_p=1673798022

Maybe we should just buy it and hope they work out the kinks.

i'm sure it'll work its self out, and i really dont have any other reason to get an xbox one at the moment

Why the fuck do I need a browser plug-in to play the BF4 campaign..

Why the hell when I click on the game icon does it just not launch the game? Instead, it loads up some fucked up origin webpage BS for Battlefield's 'social networking' component.

Why the hell when I click on the game icon does it just not launch the game? Instead, it loads up some fucked up origin webpage BS for Battlefield's 'social networking' component.

That is a bunch of bullshit.

It's a new way of doing it (started with BF3), and honestly, it's much better. Plus in the new BF4, there is a commander view of the game from within the browser.

Damn, I haven't played a BF game since BF2: BC. Shit does NOT let you set your own pace..

Also, engaging Russian attack choppers is stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.