Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit Tab. Overlays the map. Orange spots are the zone portals to the new areas...

The medicine chest is in zone off to the left. The mud flats are up top, and get you access to the Roas/the necromancer spawn and the water caves with undead zombies and pirates and shit.

Last edited:
Jesus, XBone has no games.

nawJGNo.jpg

brb, googling "nomenclature"...

EDIT: Back. Hmmm. Why can't I call a man from China, a Chinaman? This world is silly.

I suppose you can, but even an Australiaman should recognize how tiresome it soon becomes. Chink is way easier.

I suppose you can, but even an Australiaman should recognize how tiresome it soon becomes. Chink is way easier.

As an aussie, I'm no stranger to the derogatory asian names. I would have thrown one out here, but I thought that was one of the few things they didn't tolerate around here.

In case I failed to mention, Zelda Wind Waker is the fucking shit. This might be my favorite Nintendo title ever after Kart 64.

i'd love to get a nintendo console and play the fuck out of all the franchise games i've missed since owning an n64.

I bought the original NES Zelda for $4.99 a couple months ago on the Nintendo e-store. Played the shit out of it and remembered where things were and I haven't played it in over 20 years. Zelda Wind Waker that I'm playing now is a GameCube game they remastered in 1080p, 60fps. It is so good. There's tons of all gen Nintendo to be had there for cheap and the list is growing by the day. New stuff is also great.

Go here. There's a great Best Buy sale this weekend at the top of the forum. Www.reddit.com/r/wiiu

Status
Not open for further replies.