Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
al-azad said:
Wasteland 1 should be hitting GOG/Steam within a week. It's actually a remastered version with a bunch of new options like smoothing (haha, turn this shit off) and portrait replacement but most importantly it contains manual text integration which means you can reference the manual in-game for abilities and paragraphs instead of reading the manual separately. This is a great feature for casual players but if you have a bit more tolerance for old games I recommend reading the manual separately because there are passages you'll never read if the game prompted you to.
Red herring passages and bits that fuck with your character.

I replayed Wasteland last year and it still holds up for Ultima/A Bard's Tale fans. It's fun to see how the game evolved into Fallout.

:cool::drool:

War Thunder: Not available on the Wii-U

It's coming to the PS4 and Xbone. They are adding tanks soon, and ships later. playable altogether.

EDIT: cause I spell like a drunk Chinaman.

Last edited:
its a quote from the big lebowski.

Great movie. Don't remember much of it. I remember random movies from my past. Actually, I just remember random things in general.

Last edited by a moderator:
War Thunder: Not available on the Wii-U

Well it's a good thing there's no law restricting ownership of more than 1 console. Derp dee derp. This coming from a guy who's probably gaming on a potato passed down from grandpa. ;)

Well it's a good thing there's no law restricting ownership of more than 1 console. Derp dee derp. This coming from a guy who's probably gaming on a potato passed down from grandpa. ;)

New Egg wasn't around when grandpa was alive, so I had to resort to building my own. It's not really a potato, since a potato could port Skyrim over to awesomeness on a 27" dual screen setup.

Grandpa totally would have had a rockin' ass gaming PC if he was still around though. Truth.

Anyone else playing Path of Exile noticing that that Act 2 is a pretty hardcore motherfucker?

Took me 2 attempts each to solo the Spider Queen, and that one evil camp zombie spawning chick. And when I get packs of those purple baddies, I have to nearly consume all my potions to beat them.

i havent even completed a single quest yet. I wander around the beach killing zombies and cannibals... and never find the quests

Status
Not open for further replies.