Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
liking the cleric better

staff, axe in other hand, dual strike as primary attack, ice nova as secondary

This laptop scored almost double my desktop on the Passmark benchmark. The SSD makes so much difference.

This laptop scored almost double my desktop on the Passmark benchmark. The SSD makes so much difference.

if i read right, it can do something nuts too like take 3 SSDs and raid0 em together (assuming you dont give a shit about data integrity) for massive speed

if i read right, it can do something nuts too like take 3 SSDs and raid0 em together (assuming you dont give a shit about data integrity) for massive speed

I've done a little reading on this. I think I will try and find another 128gb mSATA drive and RAID0 them just for shits and giggles. Still keep the 750gb HDD for storage.

My current hard drive rating on WEI is 8, so it's plenty fast enough right now.

@Mr. Asa

you played Deus Ex: Human Revolution right? How did you play? Im finding myself perfectly ok killing certain groups, but refusing to do anything but knock out others

Last edited by a moderator:
holycriminyfuck

uXzUGpU.jpg

:lol:

optical illusion makes her right breast look so much bigger than her left breast. Good looking girl nonetheless.

@Mr. Asa

you played Deus Ex: Human Revolution right? How did you play? Im finding myself perfectly ok killing certain groups, but refusing to do anything but knock out others

Man, been a while, but I think I originally set the game for sneaky, long range, nonlethal.
Then, as much as possible I would follow that with one tweak. After knocking someone out I would get to em before a co-baddy did and shoot them in the head with a silenced weapon. Then I would drag them off if possible.
You get the bonus for playing within your game limits, and the other bad guys cant wake someone up once they find them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.