Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has games he likes on it?
PAn10cC.jpg

????

I've got it on xbox, but don't play it much.

I have the new Batman on PS3, but I hear the multiplayer is pointless and boring. Singleplayer is just "ok", kind of a step back from Arkham City.

I'm actually just now playing Arkham City for the first time.

Fuck Augmented Reality Challenge #1 . Fuck it in it's fucking ass.

I hated those, but getting the stupid fast grapnel thing is worthwhile.

I got the first upgrade, is there a second? I'm down to the very last Advanded AR challenge, the one with the dive bomb down and through the joker tunnel. I suspect it's only an achievement reward but I'm OCD.

Trying this Path Of Exile game. Looks surprisingly high quality for free to play

It's actually AMAZINGLY high quality. The story is a little thin and pointless, but the gameplay is phenomenal. I often forget I'm playing a freebie.

It's actually AMAZINGLY high quality. The story is a little thin and pointless, but the gameplay is phenomenal. I often forget I'm playing a freebie.

Looks like they took the engine from the original Neverwinter Nights and modified it. Tried it out for a little bit. The zone spam for people selling shit I'm not a fan of. we'll see how it progresses.

Looks like they took the engine from the original Neverwinter Nights and modified it. Tried it out for a little bit. The zone spam for people selling shit I'm not a fan of. we'll see how it progresses.
i just turned off chat to avoid that stuff.

Im going around beating up cannibals and zombies and stuff, but im kinda underpowered so far.

Its not clunky, well-designed games are rare. The gem system seems neat

Okay, so, fuck you guys for getting me into this game. The more I play it, the more I really dig it.

Paladin's are crazy OP. Got me a good set of mana and life regen gear, plus fire resist, and I just go into the middle of packs and frost AOE them down. Some some ridic (for my level at least) purple life and mana flasks with extra stats. Plus, I can now raise zombies.. 3 of them. So, like, everything dies now. And I'm only level 4.

I don't get what the leagues actually are yet. I took the domination league as it was the default, don't know what that means though.

Okay, so, fuck you guys for getting me into this game. The more I play it, the more I really dig it.

Paladin's are crazy OP. Got me a good set of mana and life regen gear, plus fire resist, and I just go into the middle of packs and frost AOE them down. Some some ridic (for my level at least) purple life and mana flasks with extra stats. Plus, I can now raise zombies.. 3 of them. So, like, everything dies now. And I'm only level 4.

I don't get what the leagues actually are yet. I took the domination league as it was the default, don't know what that means though.

Traditionally on these games I play a range fighter, usually a Rogue/Archer, but for POE I decided to do something different. I took a queue from sarcasmo and am going marauder with no special skills, just all of my points in health and armor. Weapon wise I'm doing two hand maces with Ground Slam as my primary gem attack.

I think I'm level 9 now and haven't had any trouble so far killing things or passing quests.

Last edited:
The leagues are just different levels of difficulty. I guess my friend is playing on the last one, which if you die you're kicked from that difficulty back to "normal" for that character. Sort of a permanent death, but not.

i tried the dualist, not a big fan so far, might switch to the cleric

Keep in mind, the storage box in Lions watch is bind on account, which means gear one toon gets can be accessed by others if it's in that box.

I've got a nice early level Yellow bow just waiting for an archer if I make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.