Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Myst the 'click everywhere on the screen' game?

Kinda, but not really. You could pretty much tell what components were able to be interacted with.

When it came out, it was pretty groundbreaking, and definitely immersive. One of the first games to truly make use of rendered graphics and quick time fmv.

Part of the beauty of a Haiku is that you ARE limited in how many phonetic sounds you can work with.
With something like free verse, or a less limiting form of poetry, you can attack an idea from many angles or use lots of words to describe it. With a Haiku, you have this limited structured space to fit in your idea. A good poet will make that small space count.

I've been doing the Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt, but most of the weapons have been crap. To be fair, I'm only level 33 on the character I'm playing as right now, but as I understand it, once you encounter a boss/big bad, they're kind of locked in at whatever level they were when you first encountered them? So the targets have been from early in the game, and the weapons they're dropping, even the legendaries, are crap for damage. I'm keeping them anyway, though, just in case.

Part of the beauty of a Haiku is that you ARE limited in how many phonetic sounds you can work with.
With something like free verse, or a less limiting form of poetry, you can attack an idea from many angles or use lots of words to describe it. With a Haiku, you have this limited structured space to fit in your idea. A good poet will make that small space count.

I've been doing the Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt, but most of the weapons have been crap. To be fair, I'm only level 33 on the character I'm playing as right now, but as I understand it, once you encounter a boss/big bad, they're kind of locked in at whatever level they were when you first encountered them? So the targets have been from early in the game, and the weapons they're dropping, even the legendaries, are crap for damage. I'm keeping them anyway, though, just in case.

they're locked in at whatever level you accepted the mission, so don't go accepting side missions until you intend to do them. if they have good drops, its worth waiting until your level is maxed. also, tipping moxxi gets you a decent gun at your level always.

they're locked in at whatever level you accepted the mission, so don't go accepting side missions until you intend to do them. if they have good drops, its worth waiting until your level is maxed. also, tipping moxxi gets you a decent gun at your level always.
Yeah, the problem is I've done everything already, except Terra because I'm not a high enough level yet, and DLC because I'm holding out for the xmas sale to buy it. Soooo all of the dudebros I'm farming for legendary weapons are dropping really low-damage versions because I first beat them way early in my play through. Once I beat Terra, I'll switch to TVHM and play through again I guess. On the plus side, the bad guys are from father along in the story every day, so as the loot hunt continues I'll start getting higher powered legendaries I hope.

Edit: not really farming, just going after daily targets that are guaranteed right now to drop legendaries.

Last edited:
You can always switch between play throughs, might a well start the next one now. Farming the warrior is best bet imo.
yeah, I've got a level 37 Gunzerker I played alone and a level 35 Assassin I played with Greg. I might switch to TVHM for my Gunzerker, but I wanted to wait til I beat Terra to start over :p

Warrior is easy as shit, though, so farming him is a good call.
The first time I tried to beat BNKR, though, was around the time I about quit. I was playing as Sal, and even though he is a guns blazing kinda character, I had to switch to be a sneaky sniper to get through it. AND NOT ONCE of the multiple times that I've gone back with either character has he dropped any of the sweet rare loot he's supposed to. Jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.