Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@123 FYI, I have a Core i7 @2.2Ghz in my MacBook Pro with an AMD Radeon HD 6750M. This is a two year old Mac.

I really like the design and the screen. But I can't get past the lack of storage. I wish they made a mac that was a little bit bigger so it could fit more features.

I really like the design and the screen. But I can't get past the lack of storage. I wish they made a mac that was a little bit bigger so it could fit more features.

I just noted the other day there was no bigger MBP than 15" while ordering a pimped out one a few days ago. Wah wahhh. I have one of the 17" core duo still.

don't you have a cell phone to game on while not at home?

i have half a dozen dells that are old work comps, i've just never been a laptop guy and have never really used them at all. seems like such a waste... and then when smart phones came about, there's no reason to even think about taking a laptop somewhere. i barely take my tablet anywhere and it's mainly for hotel rooms on trips.

don't you have a cell phone to game on while not at home?

i have half a dozen dells that are old work comps, i've just never been a laptop guy and have never really used them at all. seems like such a waste... and then when smart phones came about, there's no reason to even think about taking a laptop somewhere. i barely take my tablet anywhere and it's mainly for hotel rooms on trips.

I like my phone. I have an S2 Herc. It's fine for texts, weather, tapatalk, reddit, articles, youtube. Games are kinda fun, but they are not PC games by any means. Same with tablets.

Then there's coding.

Will be more than I am now. This is going to get a lot of use.

Felt it up in the store today. Feels well made. The vents are really selling it for me though. It's quite convincing as a good cooling system. Makes sense. Asus are making a good name for themselves lately. Flagship model. Easy choice.

Will be more than I am now. This is going to get a lot of use.

Felt it up in the store today. Feels well made. The vents are really selling it for me though. It's quite convincing as a good cooling system. Makes sense. Asus are making a good name for themselves lately. Flagship model. Easy choice.

This is like a haiku. :fly:

LOL a haiku is a three lined poem that has five syllables in the first and third line and seven syllables in the second line.

haiku%2Bhaikus%2Bare%2Beasy%2Brefridgerator%2Bfridge.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.