Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

I saw the first one. It's better than the second one, but still not exactly what I'm looking for. No SSD, and a 14" is a tad small. Looking for 15.X" at minimum.

I wonder what the tech support will be like from Australia. That is, if I'll even be able to get tech support internationally.

:lol:

I saw the first one. It's better than the second one, but still not exactly what I'm looking for. No SSD, and a 14" is a tad small. Looking for 15.X" at minimum.

I wonder what the tech support will be like from Australia. That is, if I'll even be able to get tech support internationally.

First thing I would do is slap an SSD in there and that bitch would be screaming! Are you really going to play on the native screen and not an external monitor?

First thing I would do is slap an SSD in there and that bitch would be screaming! Are you really going to play on the native screen and not an external monitor?

I would need and SSD and a HDD. SSD for the system drive plus 2 or 3 current games. The HDD for the rest of the games, and files.

Yeah the native screen is what I'm going to use since the only time I will game on this is when not at home. I'll still have my desktop at home.

I consider that more of a online market place like ebay and buy.com

I was hoping that maybe another computer store may have popped up. One like newegg, or zipzoomfly that is now no longer.

Yeah, I think the recession has effectively wiped all the bit players from the market and made it a 2 faction game between huge retailers and the purist techy market. Outside newegg and Tiger direct/compuse, I don't think anyone else has found a way to survive. Apple's resurgence, and the dominate of tablets for most common users, has culled out any of the margin line players.

I consider that more of a online market place like ebay and buy.com

I was hoping that maybe another computer store may have popped up. One like newegg, or zipzoomfly that is now no longer.
www.frys.com
?

Are you still looking for an Apple? cause their prices are about the same across the board.

or in your region, microcenter. @123

Theyre like newegg, but physical store. Very very competitive on almost everything on par with online stores.

Last edited by a moderator:
or in your region, microcenter. @123

Theyre like newegg, but physical store. Very very competitive on almost everything on par with online stores.

Yeah there good. I'm actually headed over to the Fairfax one after work this evening. Going to finger fuck some lappies to see what's what.

Sometimes they will eat the tax in order to match newegg. I'm hoping that's the case for an expensive laptop.

$2,000 for a laptop seems like a reasonable purchasing decision.

This is an unusual time for me right now. I am literally selling everything I own. Moving overseas, and starting a new life. I'm going to be in my home country where I can finally start a business or at least start freelancing in my spare time, which I couldn't do here. While I have little financial obligations and some spare cash, I'm going to treat myself and get something that will clearly do the job, working or playing.

This is an unusual time for me right now. I am literally selling everything I own. Moving overseas, and starting a new life. I'm going to be in my home country where I can finally start a business or at least start freelancing in my spare time, which I couldn't do here. While I have little financial obligations and some spare cash, I'm going to treat myself and get something that will clearly do the job, working or playing.

Huh. That was an unexpectedly well thought out response.

Status
Not open for further replies.