Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah.. i forgot they put that out.

doesnt it have dumb limitation like only 5 mods at once or something though? I remembering installing 30-50 mods at a time in oblivion that did everything from make the grass blades prettier, to turn trees enourmous, to make aiming better

doesnt it have dumb limitation like only 5 mods at once or something though? I remembering installing 30-50 mods at a time in oblivion that did everything from make the grass blades prettier, to turn trees enourmous, to make aiming better

you forgot to mention the one that made the tits bigger.

nope. Currently running like 60ish mods right now.

@Wessels

I was shot down a couple of times the other night in War Thunder by someone named ProfessorWes. He seemed to single me out from the rest of my team. Was that you, mate?

Last edited by a moderator:
GOG is having a ridiculous sale this weekend on lots of old school fav's.

The entire Wing Commander series, the dungeon keeper games, all the Ultimas, and more..

$2.39 per game.

$2.39 a fucking game. I might have to relive some Wing Commander moments this weekend.

The entire Wing Commander series, the dungeon keeper games, all the Ultimas, and more..

$2.39 per game.

$2.39 a fucking game. I might have to relive some Wing Commander moments this weekend.

Sounds like the Steam model is catching on!

$2.39 per game.

Sounds like the Steam model is catching on!

Stuff like this could have happened on a console too, if the internet wasn't so fucking stupid.

Stopped by Drool's house last night. Took a selfie.

4HCdBwW.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.