Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have other games and WoW has a lot of graphics option. When you put it on Ultra and go into raids it will pull a lot of games down.

I have bioshock 3 and Trine 1&2 and Warhammer 40k games.

wow is not graphically intense in any way. If its getting pulled down during raids thats either a CPU limitation, bad coding, or bad netcode/bandwidth

Wow uses an obscene amount of particle effects for spells and procs and shit. So much it's overdone. On Ultra, engagements look more like when that barge full of fireworks fired them all off at once a year or so ago in San Diego (iirc).

I turned down particle effects not because of lag, but because if just made engagements look like shit.

I have other games and WoW has a lot of graphics option. When you put it on Ultra and go into raids it will pull a lot of games down.

I have bioshock 3 and Trine 1&2 and Warhammer 40k games.

I need to go back to Trine. Have too many games going and shelved it. Played Star Wars pinball for like 3 hours last nigh out of nowhere. ADHD gamer. Lulz

Wow uses an obscene amount of particle effects for spells and procs and shit. So much it's overdone. On Ultra, engagements look more like when that barge full of fireworks fired them all off at once a year or so ago in San Diego (iirc).

I turned down particle effects not because of lag, but because if just made engagements look like shit.
25 mans are damn near unplayable unless you block spell effects from other people, everything has a halo/particle effect now. You can tell when they add new effects to the game because they go crazy with them and add them to everything.

An update to the Age of Empires Online support page revealed that Games for Windows Live will shut down July 1, 2014, and with it, at least some of AoE Online’s features, if not the whole game. The announcement has been removed and replaced with the original text, but here’s what it said:
“Games for Windows Live will be discontinued on July 1, 2014. Although it is available through Steam, Age of Empires Online requires features of the Games for Windows Live service. You can continue to enjoy all the features of Age of Empires Online as the service will remain 100% operational until July 1, 2014 when the server will shut down.”
Microsoft announced last week that it’s shutting down the Games for Windows Marketplace. Games for Windows Live is something else entirely, a DRM and multiplayer infrastructure formerly used by Microsoft, Rockstar, Capcom, WB Games, 2K Games, and others. If you’ve had to use it, you know why few will mourn the loss.
If this deleted update is accurate, however, there is one big concern: presumably, any game currently using GFWL will need to patch it out and replace it with Steamworks or its own system to continue working after the 2014 shut off date. That’s Dark Souls, Street Fighter IV, BioShock 2, Grand Theft Auto IV, and more.

I have GTA V and havent been able to get into the MP part of it at all yet

I've been on the road for the past couple of weeks. I should have just brought it with me. The internet was awful I'm borger Texas. It would have given me something better to do during the day.

Spend $500 on it and spend the other $500 on an xbone. :fly:Spend $500 on it and spend the other $500 on an xbone. :fly:
Spend $500 on it and spend the other $500 on an xbone. :fly:Spend $500 on it and spend the other $500 on an xbone. :fly:Spend $500 on it and spend the other $500 on an xbone. :fly:Spend $500 on it and spend the other $500 on an xbone. :fly:Spend $500 on it and spend the other $500 on an xbone. :fly:Spend $500 on it and spend the other $500 on an xbone. :fly:Spend $500 on it and spend the other $500 on an xbone. :fly:Spend $500 on it and spend the other $500 on an xbone. :fly:Spend $500 on it and spend the other $500 on an xbone. :fly:Spend $500 on it and spend the other $500 on an xbone. :fly:Spend $500 on it and spend the other $500 on an xbone. :fly:Spend $500 on it and spend the other $500 on an xbone. :fly:Spend $500 on it and spend the other $500 on an xbone. :fly:Spend $500 on it and spend the other $500 on an xbone. :fly:Spend $500 on it and spend the other $500 on an xbone. :fly:Spend $500 on it and spend the other $500 on an xbone. :fly:Spend $500 on it and spend the other $500 on an xbone. :fly:Spend $500 on it and spend the other $500 on an xbone. :fly:Spend $500 on it and spend the other $500 on an xbone. :fly:

This.
This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.

so far enjoying the bf4 beta, but hate some things. elevators are so awesome... until your asshole teammates decide to blow up the building while you are going up. vehicle throttle is controlled with the stick... which is horrendous... i'll have to look and see if you can change those controls. kits are a bit more customizable. Recon isn't restricted to snipping, you have c4. there are some problems with traversing some terrain in tanks... gotten permanently stuck a few times already. i love how there are random weapons laying around. like i'm on top of a building and see a SAM sitting there, grab it and shoot down pesky chopper. i've done a knife counter, which i can only imagine pissed that guy off so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.