Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have serious Nintendo thumb. Stupid Zelda. It feels like I held a lighter to it for about 5 seconds. You don't get any thumb callouses playing guitar.

There's a survival horror game on Steam called Outlast. It's $20. Pretty well done. You play an investigative journalist checking out an old insane asylum. You have a camcorder that has a night vision mode that eats through batteries but allows you, of course, to navigate dark places. Basically your job is to explore, record, and evade. You don't fight, you hide. Parts of it are creepy as fuck. Check out the Steam page or maybe Google it for gameplay vids.

The new Splinter Cell is fun. Similar to Metal Gear but a little faster paced.

Haven't played multi-player much yet, but might try it out this weekend (assuming we aren't playing TF2 at some point).

1000 people playing Mario Bros at the same time overlayed. Its like a snake.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant wait to do this in GTA V

iRcKqZZKKi02.gif

Agreed. I bet there is probably some inside drama about that. Maybe it was supposed to have been released like 6-12 months ago...

I'm thinking next gen consoles will get a MMO GTA. Fly to other cities, or drive there.

Rome: Total War 2...

Wait for the patch. Not the next one, not the ones they promise every week, that one patch about 6-8 months down the road that finally fixes everything shortly before DLC makes an appearance.

But man, if they had actually fixed the performance issues, this game would have been an epic release. I see what they were trying to do with the campaign map, and it would have been sweet if it worked, but it didn't, and they didn't have a plan B, so the campaign map takes way too long to update and you spend more time waiting for your next turn than actually playing.

They for sure got the real time battle part working though. Probably the best in the series, yet.

gz2ZDVs.jpg

Pr9oR3z.jpg

ARpJrMJ.jpg

xl9AO0q.jpg

CPciP5k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.