Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're already on my Steam, but I haven't played that game in ages. Been busy with life and work and family and stuff.

I can't remember the steam names of the people here. So I don't know which one you are on there.
I've gotten back into BF3 over the last 2 months, in prep for BF4.

I get rid of my computer in a month or so when I move, but should get another one in not too long.

<---- steamid, has BF3, haven't played it in awhile though. I think I have TV for chopper, and I love being the gunner since I can't fly anything in BF3 to save my life.

<---- steamid, has BF3, haven't played it in awhile though. I think I have TV for chopper, and I love being the gunner since I can't fly anything in BF3 to save my life.

I got the flying part down. It's just those other pesky chopper pilots that also know how to fly.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/cutsomeat/

You're in the final month? Yikes. I'm excited for you though. And jealous.

We still have too much stuff. I need someone to break in and take shit.

Been playing TF2 more frequently as of late. I even added @peanut to my Steam list to give her some items but haven't seen her online since then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been playing TF2 more frequently as of late. I even added @peanut to my Steam list to give her some items but haven't seen her online since then.

I've been busy but I'll be online tonight. Wanna play? And thank you in advance :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.