Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it still just GTA?

3 was a poor gta clone but not 4. Imagine gta if you had bad ass super powers. It reminds me of just cause 2 but better.

One of the new weapons is a dub step gun that makes everyone stop and dance until they die. The mad decent radio station is frickin awesome.

3 was a poor gta clone but not 4. Imagine gta if you had bad ass super powers. It reminds me of just cause 2 but better.

One of the new weapons is a dub step gun that makes everyone stop and dance until they die. The mad decent radio station is frickin awesome.

This sounds awesome

[video=youtube_share;SZaE7QkME38]http://youtu.be/SZaE7QkME38[/video]

I like the inflatio gun and rectifier. You run up behind the person over and shove a big probe up their butt then can fire them off of it at other people.

Cool. I will see if I can find em.

I will say that I think I am not happy with the button layout of 3. Although it might be that in fights you dont have to block/counter often so when you do and it shows you that you need to hit the counter button it throws me off.

If anyone is still playing PC BF3, add me: cutsomeat

I need a good gunner (with TV) for my chopper.

I finally completed my last assignment on bf3 last night. Had to get so many multi kills which on xbox amounts to killing a third of the enemy team in an instant.

If anyone is still playing PC BF3, add me: cutsomeat

I need a good gunner (with TV) for my chopper.

You're already on my Steam, but I haven't played that game in ages. Been busy with life and work and family and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.