Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched one of Felicia Day's youtube episodes where she plays video games with her brother. Fans suggested that they play Secret of Mana for the SNES. And now I want to play that game badly.
Anyone here want to start up the game in ZSNES emulator over the interwebnets?

I watched one of Felicia Day's youtube episodes where she plays video games with her brother. Fans suggested that they play Secret of Mana for the SNES. And now I want to play that game badly.

is that like a bad version of HAWP? Because nothing can compete with HAWP in that arena

hawp is comedy, cant see the youtube, but im guessing its serious gameplay and commentary on the game?

Felicia Day was doing this stuff long before HAWP.

She was one of the original nerd crew.

she may be the nerd crew, but she plays the fuck out of the "teehee im a pretty girl who plays video games card, give me attention" card.

Sure why not? Last time I played emulators on the interwebs was river city ransom... Like forever ago

@Domon the video series description:
Geek and Sundry presents Co-Optitude! Co-Optitude is all about Felicia Day and Ryon Day hilariously playing through the retro games their parents never let them have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.