Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Fly said there really isn't a gun that's "better", just what fits the situation or your play style more effectively.

Better gun helps though. I play Demoman, Heavy, Medic, Pyro, and Engineer depending on the map and whether we're attacking or defending.

i dunno about the no "better gun" thing.

For example, the rocket launcher i got that can shoot three rockets at once. How can that not be better than a rocket launcher that only shoots one. Yes, it has a longer reload time, but you can hit someone with three rockets in rapid succession which is much much more likely to kill them

Better gun helps though. I play Demoman, Heavy, Medic, Pyro, and Engineer depending on the map and whether we're attacking or defending.

i dunno about the no "better gun" thing.

For example, the rocket launcher i got that can shoot three rockets at once. How can that not be better than a rocket launcher that only shoots one. Yes, it has a longer reload time, but you can hit someone with three rockets in rapid succession which is much much more likely to kill them

It all balances out. Instead of thinking of them as "better" think of them as "different, but works better for how I like to play".

And the obvious answer for your rocket launcher comparison would be that the launcher that only shoots one rocket would do significantly more damage and have a larger blast radius. That's basically how the Cow Mangler works.

Last edited:
8JZUFMK.jpg

Nice! Can you post/see Steve's pyro? :lol:

It all balances out. Instead of thinking of them as "better" think of them as "different, but works better for how I like to play".

And the obvious answer for your rocket launcher comparison would be that the launcher that only shoots one rocket would do significantly more damage and have a larger blast radius. That's basically how the Cow Mangler works.

tsrh

the bow is the best weapon in the game. 1 hit kill.

It's only a 1-hit-kill with a headshot, as are all of the Sniper primary weapons.

I really like playing with the bow, it's a lot of fun, ads a whole different dynamic to how the Sniper plays the game and works on the team.

Saints Row 4 is tons of fun and has some of the funniest dialogue. They did a Biz Markie bit that had me and my son crying. Drastic improvement over the 3rd one. The superpowers were a nice touch.

Purchased the Civilization V DLC Brave New World over the weekend, courtesy of the Amazon Labor Day sale. Scored it for $15. Steam has yet to put it on sale, even during Summer Sale, I guess because it was a new-ish release. Anyway, this DLC is pretty damn good. Trade routes kick ass. Being able to transfer extra Production from one city to a new city kicks ass. Really boosts new cities quickly. Also helps with Gold production to setup trade routes with the City-States. So far that's what I've discovered with the DLC. I sunk many hours into it this past weekend.

Picked up Tekken Tag Tournament 2, New Super Luigi U with a gift card I've had since xmas and downloaded the original Zelda. Played a bunch of Zelda over the weekend and haven't gotten to the others yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.