Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont remotely understand TF2 items. The Hat simulator aspect of the game confuses me..

I dont know what guns are better than other guns, or what levels on guns mean, or how people are constantly getting items, and I rarely get anything.

Also, im not fukn paying to open "mann store crates"

TF2 doesn't like you ;) The two nights we were playing I got Pyro and Medic guns.

I dont remotely understand TF2 items. The Hat simulator aspect of the game confuses me..

I dont know what guns are better than other guns, or what levels on guns mean, or how people are constantly getting items, and I rarely get anything.

Also, im not fukn paying to open "mann store crates"

There aren't any guns better than other guns. The idea behind the whole game is balance.

edit: And you can usually trade/sell crates for other shit.

dude last night that was slaughtering us (pants) had something called Hale's Own somethingsomething. Demoman gun. He was murderous with that thing

You mean this?
Xlqid.jpg

There aren't any guns better than other guns. The idea behind the whole game is balance.

edit: And you can usually trade/sell crates for other shit.

ill have to read up, i have like 10 crates taking space in my inventory. Im too lazy to go deal with a bunch of 13 year old to barter some sort of trade though, so if i cant sell to a machine, im not doing it

I probably have or can craft most of them. As can @GH0ST if he's feeling kind. What do you want?

I have dupes of basically everything.
@peanut ping me on Steam sometime and I'll give you some stuff.

That being said I don't favor the Loch-N-Load. The standard pipe launcher gives you much more versatility with shooting over obstacles, around corners, or covering a location with splash damage, and it does plenty of damage on its own if you score a direct it. I charge heavies with it regularly and have no problems killing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have dupes of basically everything.
@peanut ping me on Steam sometime and I'll give you some stuff.

That being said I don't favor the Loch-N-Load. The standard pipe launcher gives you much more versatility with shooting over obstacles, around corners, or covering a location with splash damage, and it does plenty of damage on its own if you score a direct it. I charge heavies with it regularly and have no problems killing them.

Yay! Thank you! What's your steam id? I thought it's better than the standard gun but if you have a better gun to spare, I want it!

Yay! Thank you! What's your steam id? I thought it's better than the standard gun but if you have a better gun to spare, I want it!

As Fly said there really isn't a gun that's "better", just what fits the situation or your play style more effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.