Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now these things are going to start moving. Dropped the price $50 and it comes with a Zelda game. That's for the deluxe model too.

1238321_504685126282612_964882285_n.jpg

It'll sell. There just haven't been enough big titles released yet. A few things got delayed and then it ended up where it is.

Is there a way to get better guns in Team Fortress 2? I haven't found a better gun for Demoman :mad:

dude last night that was slaughtering us (pants) had something called Hale's Own somethingsomething. Demoman gun. He was murderous with that thing

If you can be accurate, its a destroyer. I have one. Doesn't look like I can gift from the Steam web page. I'll get it to ya this weekend @peanut. If you remember and see me online, just shoot me a msg.

Last edited:
I dont remotely understand TF2 items. The Hat simulator aspect of the game confuses me..

I dont know what guns are better than other guns, or what levels on guns mean, or how people are constantly getting items, and I rarely get anything.

Also, im not fukn paying to open "mann store crates"

If you can be accurate, its a destroyer. I have one. Doesn't look like I can gift from the Steam web page. I'll get it to ya this weekend @peanut. If you remember and see me online, just shoot me a msg.

Yay! Thank you! :happy: I don't remember your steam id though, oh noes! I think I only have Coqui, April, and Duke on my friend's list.

Yay! Thank you! :happy: I don't remember your steam id though, oh noes! I think I only have Coqui, April, and Duke on my friend's list.

its right under his name to the left on the forum, or ive got it in my steam and you can pull it from my list

That's why I stopped playing TF2. Once it started going gear centric, I lost interest. It was much for fun when it was more of an IROC style game.

Status
Not open for further replies.