Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
enAbPdR.jpg

it doesnt work, i cant modify my firefox, im lucky im not on IE.

System limitation error. Not user.

You can watch most of the games available on the NFL SUNDAY TICKET channels on your TV. However, due to NFL broadcast restrictions, some games will be unavailable on NFL SUNDAY TICKET Online and Mobile based on your ZIP code. You will still be able to access statistics and highlights for those games.

Streaming is only available for LIVE NFL SUNDAY TICKET games airing from 12pm to 8:15pm ET each Sunday during the regular season. Sunday night, Monday, Thursday, and Saturday games are not part of NFL SUNDAY TICKET and therefore not eligible for streaming.

Currently, NFL SUNDAY TICKET has to enforce blackout rules as required by the NFL. These rules are based on your device's location. If the app can't determine your device's location, your account information will be used.

So back to my original question of how do they determine my location. Is it from the zip code of the (uncharged) credit card you have to use? Is it the zip code of the IP you're using? What?

Anyone following development of Tom Clancy's The Division? It's an online, open-world, multiplayer RPG set in post-apocalyptic New York with a release date of Winter 2014. Apparently you play a civilian sleeper agent tasked with preventing society's complete collapse from a man-made virus. A bit of a cliche storyline, but the gameplay vids look amazing. It uses Ubisoft's Snowdrop engine for next gen consoles.

The mission system will consist of a full map of New York with objectives that can be attempted at any time (and apparently repeatedly, if you so choose), and players will be classless, with choices of skill trees or custom progression. Survivalism will be a persistent theme, and scavenging for resources and equipment will be necessary. You start with like 3 days of food and water. Opposing factions like the remnants of FEMA and probably bandits or other marauding scavengers will be featured.

You will also be able to perform recon and other skill-based actions from your iPad when you aren't directly playing. It sounds like a pretty innovative title, and that vaguely excites me. I'm tired of the same old boring multiplayer shoot-em-ups. (which this will probably turn into anyway)

Crafting, leveling, looting, and other rpg elements all feature heavily.

According to the devs you have 4-man teams exploring and doing PvE missions, but there are seamless PvP areas that you can wander into and consequently risk getting all of your shit jocked. Which sounds fucking awesome.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.