Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
playing dragons dogma right now
Its like a weird mix of KOTOR and skyrim
Enjoying it so far, but its pretty tough and unforgiving

ok, is it really like KOTOR, or is it some poor japanese rpg with a shitty story and weird overdramatic options that involve lots of characters saying "..." when theyre thinking.

Or have DirecTV. I was debating on getting it a while ago. I wonder how they determine your area for blacked out games. Maybe I could see all the bucs games.

I think it's by zip code.

Also, it would cost you $300 on top of your monthly DirecTV subscription to get the mobile streaming Sunday Ticket.

I'm prolly gonna call and say I'm going to cancel it because I can't afford it anymore and get a discount.

ok, is it really like KOTOR, or is it some poor japanese rpg with a shitty story and weird overdramatic options that involve lots of characters saying "..." when theyre thinking.

Nah, its very western in its presentation
The party dynamic is kind of strange, you have two characters that you keep and can upgrade their skills, etc, and to that you can choose from a sort of "pool" of characters and can be swapped out with others as much as you like
Its a 20$ game right now , so I took a shot. Seems pretty cool so far

also, why are you not at work

Im not playing "now" you dingus.

After Bsinning mentioned his experience with DA2, I didn't even bother buying it. Sounds like I made the right choice.

we can thank this lady for a lot of the full retard in it, one of the writers

ku-xlarge.jpg

You do understand that I'm trying to figure out how to get around the Bucs blacked out games, right? :wtf:

You know, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they had the tech in place to block showing the games based on IP address location.

Status
Not open for further replies.