Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny that 'fellow employees' is a more important distinction to them than fellow Americans or fellow humans or fellow any-other-relationship-that's-more-important. Why does working for the same company make the slightest difference?

It's funny that 'fellow employees' is a more important distinction to them than fellow Americans or fellow humans or fellow any-other-relationship-that's-more-important. Why does working for the same company make the slightest difference?

It's a company bulletin board/forum. No one but fellow employees can get there.

still principled and stuff i see

I would really prefer it if they didnt use the Gamebryo engine again. That shit is old and clunky, and has been since it was first used in oblivion.

I never liked how that engine felt.

I would really prefer it if they didnt use the Gamebryo engine again. That shit is old and clunky, and has been since it was first used in oblivion.

I never liked how that engine felt.

Gamebryo was the engine used in Morrowind, so it actually first showed up then.

it seems... tighter in morrowind.

I think i dont like the console/pc/etc unified environment. Anything that works both on console and PC feels clunky to me, with the exception of UE3 (thinking mass effect, that didnt seem console port-ey)

all that is addressed (minus threedog) in the post i linked.

the trademark is from some agency that bethesda has never used before, its european only, and is weird in other ways too. Important to note this is the same registrar the fake HL3 trademark was registered to

If it is fake, why is Bethesda not saying anything?
Seriously, if it were fake, they would come right out and say "we don't know what's going on with that site, but it's a pretty elaborate trick"

because they are getting a ton of free press off of it without having to do a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.