Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've downloaded it and installed it, but haven't gotten around to it yet. The complexity of it is pretty damn good for a free game. Some say the loot system is better than that of Diablo 3.

I've downloaded it and installed it, but haven't gotten around to it yet. The complexity of it is pretty damn good for a free game. Some say the loot system is better than that of Diablo 3.
That's a low bar.

You're an investigative reporter sent to an old asylum to investigate sinister reports of sinisterness. Your only equipment is a camcorder that you use to record notes about your investigation. You don't have to use it, but filming shit you see will uncover tidbits about the story. There are also personnel files scattered around that will shed more light on what's going on there. The camcorder also has a night vision mode which is helpful for seeing in dark areas. It's a battery hog, though, so you have to use it sparingly. There are batteries scattered around. It's very well done. Dark, creepy, and gets your blood pumping frequently.

Last edited:
You're an investigative reporter sent to an old asylum to investigate sinister reports of sinisterness. Your only equipment is a camcorder that you use to record notes about your investigation. You don't have to use it, but filming shit you see will uncover tidbits about the story. There are also personnel files scattered around that will shed more light on what's going on there. The camcorder also has a night vision mode which is helpful for seeing in dark areas. It's a battery hog, though, so you have to use it sparingly. There are batteries scattered around. It's very well done. Dark, creepy, and gets your blood pumping frequently.

Sounds almost exactly like ZombieU on the WiiU, particularly the camera part. Fantastic ambient scariness.

Sounds almost exactly like ZombieU on the WiiU, particularly the camera part. Fantastic ambient scariness.

Just curious, are you on Nintendo's advertising payroll? Cuz yer kinda like one of those girls at the bar late at night trying to get people excited about alcohols they would never otherwise bother with.

I'll go back to blissfully ignoring the bulk of your posts now.

Just curious, are you on Nintendo's advertising payroll? Cuz yer kinda like one of those girls at the bar late at night trying to get people excited about alcohols they would never otherwise bother with.

I'll go back to blissfully ignoring the bulk of your posts now.

Oh, so you can talk about whatever games you like but I can't? Go fist yourself, homo.

Well.....in my defense that's mostly because I talk about games and things that are legitimately interesting.

no. Not really.

you're as bad as waw with your console whoring. He just likes a specific whore more than the others. You're an equal opportunity whoremonger.

no. Not really.

you're as bad as waw with your console whoring. He just likes a specific whore more than the others. You're an equal opportunity whoremonger.
Yeah, but no one else has the WiiU but WaW. At least with ghost I can go "I probably wouldn't have played that anyways, but it's good to know that it sucks/is good"

Status
Not open for further replies.