Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, has anybody been tracking Elder Scrolls Online? I haven't been doing the MMO thing since TOR was exposed as a flop, but this game could possibly bring me back into the genre. Maybe. They have really been tight on info so far so there isn't a lot to go on yet, but I anticipate lots more data release soon.

Expect it to crash every day for the first month. Just like healthcare.gov. Except people seem shocked about healthcare.gov.

I said god damn!

Trackmania.gif

If there are any other PS3-ers here, just fyi, GTA online is stupid fun
Some buddies and I have a crew going, so if you want to join in, PM me your psn name and Ill add you to the crew!

Apparently battlefield 4 comes out next week. I don't think I'm going to pick it up, just not interested.

yea. you know it'll be another awesome game but it'll be horribly coded, full of bugs, and after a week there will be a million hacks that punkbuster can't detect, yet legitimate people will have that POS on their machines preventing them from playing.

plus i'd have to upgrade my computer to play it making it a super expensive investment.

fucking EA.

yea. you know it'll be another awesome game but it'll be horribly coded, full of bugs, and after a week there will be a million hacks that punkbuster can't detect, yet legitimate people will have that POS on their machines preventing them from playing.

plus i'd have to upgrade my computer to play it making it a super expensive investment.

fucking EA.

BF3 wasn't like that.

BF3 wasn't like that.

The hack thing was. I kept getting in those subway games were a guy was sitting in our spawn firing and everyone was dying... just ridiculous things like that non stop.

Ea made it impossible for server admins to do anything like they could in bf2, like watch the guys play and ban them.

They just need to let dice remake bf2. That game kicked so much ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.