Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
a little bonus with battle log is you can design an emblem and it shows up in game.
Apd6quI.png

r1tKj7H.jpeg

edit: oh and i have to learn to stop being so reload crazy. when you reload you toss the magazine and any bullets left in it.

Last edited:
seems i'm the only one playing. i definitely won't end up playing it on the 360. it looks terrible compared to the e3 vids. preferably pc, as i'm not sure of the xbox one yet.

Such an awesome game. The best part about 2 was it was exactly like the first.

What drug were you taking when you played KotOR: TSL? KotOR was basically ANH aka Good vs.Evil. KotOR: TSL was Planescape: Torment set in the Star Wars universe. Both games have been written by Chris Avellone.

Good to see you!

Agreed

Last edited:
What drug were you taking when you played KotOR: TSL? KotOR was basically ANH aka Good vs.Evil. KotOR: TSL was Planescape: Torment set in the Star Wars universe. Both games have been written by Chris Avellone.

Agreed
ehh, all the restoration projects have supposdly fixed up KOTORII a bit.

Grabbed shadowrun returns for my tablet for plane flights/travel/etc.

Its good. Reminds me of old school RPGs, but in a unique setting. Good dialogue, good feel so far, you're kinda a detective. I like it. Most tablet games suck terribly, this has some depth

If you are playing the PC version of Skyrim, the Wyrmstooth mod is a must have. Some guy wanted to prove to Bethesda he should be hired by them, so spent 1600 hours building a mod on par with Dragonborn..

Simply amazing. If you don't add it in, you are missing one of the best, most complete, most extensive 3rd party mods I've ever seen made for a game.

If you are playing the PC version of Skyrim, the Wyrmstooth mod is a must have. Some guy wanted to prove to Bethesda he should be hired by them, so spent 1600 hours building a mod on par with Dragonborn..

Simply amazing. If you don't add it in, you are missing one of the best, most complete, most extensive 3rd party mods I've ever seen made for a game.

sounds awesome, but my pc is an old dawg and would choke on skyrim :p

sounds awesome, but my pc is an old dawg and would choke on skyrim :p

That's too bad. It actually doesn't take much to have Skyrim visually awesome regarding current PCs.

I'm currently running an AMD A8-3870 with just an nvidia GTS450, and I'm getting stuff like

W87TtmW.jpg

Ou68j4g.jpg

CPw45rs.jpg

not bad graphics by the way. That's the game rendering real fog.

ihsh3Cd.jpg

Apparently theres another one like that too?

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/07/16/b...the-19-year-old-who-spent-a-year-building-it/

Status
Not open for further replies.