Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
I think I might just use my last drops of chloroform on him.

I'm sure Gay Scott has more. You could ask Wessels to grab it for you, but I doubt he has any recollection of the hundreds of times he's recently been chloroformed.

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
thank you to ghost for new guns!

Cowmangler and the rocket launcher that shoots fast are excellent. Still figuring out if i like the natasha.

Wessels

Voting for Doc Brown in 2016
Aug 15, 2006
tampa, fl
Steam
wessels
ehhh just got a couple rounds in. i've never really figured this game out and can't seem to get good at it. though i've only played it for like 12 hours overall.

Last edited:

maximum lame
Apr 15, 2013
Anyone interested in some UF Quake Live?

Browser based Quake game. I've actually never tried it but thought I'd mention it anyway.

EDIT: Ok I just tried it. It's a bit weird.

Last edited:

maximum lame
Apr 15, 2013
lol

Play TF2 at all?

I've tried it. Played it with you guys once. It's just too wacky for me. I don't understand the gameplay, and the weapons drive me nuts. I guess I'm too used to the tactics and mechanics of serious FPS games like BF3, COD, CS.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
I've tried it. Played it with you guys once. It's just too wacky for me. I don't understand the gameplay, and the weapons drive me nuts. I guess I'm too used to the tactics and mechanics of serious FPS games like BF3, COD, CS.
It's mindless fun. Something you don't know anything about. :p
When you guys are ready for some real PVP, Mechwarrior online awaits.
Mecha who?

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
When you guys are ready for some real PVP, Mechwarrior online awaits.

*shrugs, I played it while it was still in beta and it didn't really "wow" me. A little too slow and complicated for me these days. I like games (TF2 is perfect for this, so is Quake Live in fact) where I can instantly jump in, have fun, then jump out.

maximum lame
Apr 15, 2013
*shrugs, I played it while it was still in beta and it didn't really "wow" me. A little too slow and complicated for me these days. I like games (TF2 is perfect for this, so is Quake Live in fact) where I can instantly jump in, have fun, then jump out.

That was one of reasons I loved Counter Strike so much. Because it's such a small game, it doesn't take much time to load. Steam changed that a bit, but i mostly have steam running all the time.

maximum lame
Apr 15, 2013
Looks just like the recent Call of Duty games. Which, if I'm going to play COD, I may as well just play COD.

COD sucks nowadays. They twisted it into some sort of arcade style FPS. This one looks like it's got the simplistic style of Counter Strike. The Free2Play aspect makes me wonder what gimmicks it will have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
COD sucks nowadays. They twisted it into some sort of arcade style FPS. This one looks like it's got the simplistic style of Counter Strike. The Free2Play aspect makes me wonder what gimmicks it will have.

ill list off the gimmicks it will have as F2P.

Pay to win. Thats the gimmick.

Status
Not open for further replies.