Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Steam coupon codes below, will trade for trading cards you have (civ5, tf2, cs:go, bl2)

75% OFF Revenge of the Titans
66% off on the title Awesomenauts (2 of them)
50% OFF Strike Suit Infinity
50% OFF Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army

I don't want your codes or anything, but I've got 3 BL2 cards- Axton, Handsome Jack, and Gaige, if you want them.

For that matter, I've also got Lutece twins, 2 motorized Patriots, and Songbird from Bioshock Infinite if anyone wants 'em.

You know, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if they had the tech in place to block showing the games based on IP address location.

That's the thing, I can VPN and not appear from Tampa. Or I could use someone else's credit card to verify my 'address'. I just wonder what they are doing. I guess I could just buy it and try it.

I dont understand this trading card thing. Im old.

I don't get it either, hence giving them away. If you sell, you're lucky to get like $0.12 a card at this point, and I don't have enough to sell for such a low price and then actually spend it on anything :lol:

i rather enjoyed putting cards in the spokes of my bike when i was a kid.

Speaking of cards, there is a 1956 hank aaron baseball card in excellent condition buried somewhere in my childhood home. I wonder how much thats worth now, it was only worth like 55 bucks when i was a kid

quite literally buried. I put it in a sealed time capsule type thingie.

i think it was a topps. Not even sure, i have a picture in my head of it ,but dont remember details.

Or have DirecTV. I was debating on getting it a while ago. I wonder how they determine your area for blacked out games. Maybe I could see all the bucs games.

You won't get it on DirectTV. It's part of the Sunday Ticket contract that they can't show your local games. You have to watch in on the local carrier. The best you would get would be seeing pieces on Red Zone.

Tracking says ME3 was delivered at 7pm yesterday but they don't have a package for me at the security desk. :mad:
I'm still crack heading on NFS most wanted. The online play is so hilariously entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.