Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
ok, pink is just e-tech. Those arent that special.

yeah, ive got plenty of purple too. I dont know how you found so many oranges, im jealous. My one orange is a siren classmod (which i love) which dropped from vermiferous the invincible.

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
The pink guns I've found were definitely nothing special. That asshole in the robot place drops one every time. I wondered what the fuss was.

I need to farm the Torgue DLC because his vending machines sell some pretty good stuff. I saw an orange grenade that did something like 200,000 x 10 damage. But it was 600+ tokens and you can only get them in that DLC. So that's gay. I'd need to do it about 5 times.

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
The pink guns I've found were definitely nothing special. That asshole in the robot place drops one every time. I wondered what the fuss was.

I need to farm the Torgue DLC because his vending machines sell some pretty good stuff. I saw an orange grenade that did something like 200,000 x 10 damage. But it was 600+ tokens and you can only get them in that DLC. So that's gay. I'd need to do it about 5 times.

yeah, im with you there. I have 200ish torque tokens, not enough for a single gun :(

I havent been able to beat a single Seraph Guardian unfortunately. They're cheesily hard. Closest i have come is pyro pete. I think i can beat him if i try a bunch of times more

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
yeah, im with you there. I have 200ish torque tokens, not enough for a single gun :(

I havent been able to beat a single Seraph Guardian unfortunately. They're cheesily hard. Closest i have come is pyro pete. I think i can beat him if i try a bunch of times more

According to the wiki I read the pink guns are the Seraph weapons. The pink sniper rifle I promptly sold after noticing it had the worst accuracy I had ever seen, while using the scope. Seriously, a nigh legendary rifle with the worst zoomed accuracy in the universe. That must be a joke, right?

Last edited:

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
you cant just "find" those. You've gotta buy them from the seraph guardians, after collecting seraph tokens.

Status
Not open for further replies.