Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrup Beaver

pants log
Sep 30, 2004
beneath the soiled underbelly of the 'nev
Visit site
Controller versus mouse/keyboard isn't really a solid argument as the two will never come against one another in actual gameplay.

Granted, this is moot because TES is single-player, but whatever.

That's not even a factor in my saying "console controllers suck" I don't care about them coming against each other in gameplay, because playing any kind of first person game with those controllers is not fun for me, period.

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
That's not even a factor in my saying "console controllers suck" I don't care about them coming against each other in gameplay, because playing any kind of first person game with those controllers is not fun for me, period.

just ignore him, he's in supertroll mode today

Wessels

Voting for Doc Brown in 2016
Aug 15, 2006
tampa, fl
Steam
wessels
I originally played morrowind on xbox, but ultimately spent like 20 times as many hours on the pc version. The only mods I used on a TES game was to make oblivion more pretty and jappy
I figure I can always get it on PC too once it's cheap cheap with all the add ons from steam.

Mr. Argumentor

Will Argue for Tacos
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Steam
asastang
I originally played morrowind on xbox, but ultimately spent like 20 times as many hours on the pc version. The only mods I used on a TES game was to make oblivion more pretty and jappy
I figure I can always get it on PC too once it's cheap cheap with all the add ons from steam.

More jappy?
Que? Did everyone have anime-face?

Domon

Robotic Dexter
May 19, 2011
there is fucking tons of fallout/oblivion/skyrim mods that add anime hair and anime bodies and all that shit to the game. I always wondered who actually liked that stuff. Now i know.

Wessels

Voting for Doc Brown in 2016
Aug 15, 2006
tampa, fl
Steam
wessels
More jappy?
Que? Did everyone have anime-face?
omg, isn't my hair cute

attachment.php

there is fucking tons of fallout/oblivion/skyrim mods that add anime hair and anime bodies and all that shit to the game. I always wondered who actually liked that stuff. Now i know.

not my fault the characters are originally ugly as sin

august

I’m always wet in my basement area
Sep 23, 2006
this much

kPIc7bA.jpg

:shifty:

:lol: I thought my 189 hours was too many.

That said, my favorite TES experience as yet has been the Shivering Isles DLC for Oblivion, I could play that shit for hours just wandering around.

Status
Not open for further replies.