Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now slick deals is showing Skyrim for $15 on xbox. I'm really torn cause that is one I wanted for pc

I've been playing Skyrim on the xbox for a few weeks now. Same damn game I played on PC (bought it on Steam at launch) but with more convenience.

Duke, Sarcasmo, Domon will all tell you that Skyrim will totally suck, not be awesome, will look like shit, but that's nonsense.

It wont have mods is what it wont have. Mods are the core of every TES game and what makes it hugely replayable

It wont have mods is what it wont have. Mods are the core of every TES game and what makes it hugely replayable

I have played that game for over 100 hours, and I doubt I am halfway through the main quest, probably even further behind in the side quests and such. How much more replayability do you need?

Chikken is a trackball user

Kensington%20Orbit%20trackball%20mouse.jpg

Also, Xbox controls suck.

Baby beavers cry when people play TES games on consoles.

Controller versus mouse/keyboard isn't really a solid argument as the two will never come against one another in actual gameplay.

Granted, this is moot because TES is single-player, but whatever.

Controller versus mouse/keyboard isn't really a solid argument as the two will never come against one another in actual gameplay.

Granted, this is moot because TES is single-player, but whatever.

Never? Developers have been trying for some time now to figure out how to make the two interact. Granted, even new the ESO game is going to have different servers for console users v. PC users (a console MMO... Boggles the mind) but the day will come.

Never? Developers have been trying for some time now to figure out how to make the two interact. Granted, even new the ESO game is going to have different servers for console users v. PC users (a console MMO... Boggles the mind) but the day will come.

It'll never happen. Without heavily nerfing (to the point of infuriating the customer base) the keyboard and mouse side they will never have them playing against each other. Co-op games? Possibly. Why do they have to nerf it? Because yes, the keyboard/mouse is faster and more accurate, only an idiot would argue that.

But, since everyone is on an even playing field with their chosen input device being restricted to whatever they're playing on this is a non-argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.