Hawt Keyboards, Controllers, Consoles, and Digital Death (NEW GAMING THREADZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
welp, i couldnt even navigate my way out of the intro. Not because its hard, but because its the shittiest pc port ive ever seen. Theres no option to change your controls, and the only instructions it gives you are in xbox controls.

wsad doestn work, mouse doesnt do anything but attack, arrow keys dont work. Keyboard mashing doesnt work.

oh, and it looks like a muddy pile of shit. Apparently no matter what resolution you set, it renders at 1024x768.

I should note that this game is less than a year old.

welp, i couldnt even navigate my way out of the intro. Not because its hard, but because its the shittiest pc port ive ever seen. Theres no option to change your controls, and the only instructions it gives you are in xbox controls.

wsad doestn work, mouse doesnt do anything but attack, arrow keys dont work. Keyboard mashing doesnt work.

oh, and it looks like a muddy pile of shit. Apparently no matter what resolution you set, it renders at 1024x768.

I should note that this game is less than a year old.

What game?

nCxbs0N.jpg

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall during their "Oh shit whadda we do now?" meetings

There has to be a happy medium, where it more closely resembles steam. But we'll probably never get it now. This is another case of people really not knowing what they want (and in all fairness, MS did a shitty job of selling the model). Thanks internet. :rolleyes:

There has to be a happy medium, where it more closely resembles steam. But we'll probably never get it now. This is another case of people really not knowing what they want (and in all fairness, MS did a shitty job of selling the model). Thanks internet. :rolleyes:

This.

Way to go, emofags.

edit:

I'm sure obese neckbeards everywhere are feverishly exclaiming on Facebook how they claimed victory today.

http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update

They/you all still would have bought it, btw.

Last edited:
I'm seriously looking forward to giving a presentation and using this stealth mode to completely take the audiences mind off whatever I'm saying and having them wonder wtf I'm using to move the powerpoints around with just hand gestures.

far cry 3 is only 20 bucks for xbox right now on amazon, guess i'll finally get around to buying it. why am i moving away from PC...

I doubt I'm ever going to buy a "gaming rig" again. My PC is just a really powerful Facebook machine these days.

@Duke

Your pre-order of the MYO device has been confirmed! Congrats. You'll be one of the first to receive a MYO, the gesture control armband from the future.

Your credit card has not been charged. When your MYO is ready to ship, we'll let you know and debit your card then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.