Kekeke, I am off school watching snooker and....

NeedMoreEmo said:
Yeah I know you do, but I distincly remember seeing a thread from 01/02 that was asking how football leagues worked because you'd just gotten into watching it. :fly:

When Steveie G starts for England they always do well, screw this "If Beckham sucks the whole team sucks", Beckham usually sucks, they need to quit putting him on. We = cranchester or Liverpool?

We are all n00bs at one time. :D

We = Liverpool. I'm telling you, bet on at least the Semi's in 2006.

Baron Von Awesome said:
We are all n00bs at one time. :D

We = Liverpool. I'm telling you, bet on at least the Semi's in 2006.
I was never a n00b, I was wearing a three lions shirt when I came out the womb. :p

Glad to see you're still supporting the best team in teh universe :heart:

We'll see, if we go out in the quarter finals I get to gloat, right?

NeedMoreEmo said:
I was never a n00b, I was wearing a three lions shirt when I came out the womb. :p

Glad to see you're still supporting the best team in teh universe :heart:

We'll see, if we go out in the quarter finals I get to gloat, right?

I wasn't so lucky, but I am making up for lost time. I hope you don't get the chance to gloat, but yes if I am wrong you can act like you know it all. :D

Baron Von Awesome said:
I wasn't so lucky, but I am making up for lost time. I hope you don't get the chance to gloat, but yes if I am wrong you can act like you know it all. :D

You certainly are, your head is full of useful footy trivia you loser. "Act"? I do know it all.

PS We might be naming the motorway between Nottm and Derby "Brian Clough way". :D