Kekeke, I am off school watching snooker and....

NeedMoreEmo said:
Just smitten now I realise you're my e-stepmom. :D

Pandora said:
:eek: I'm not mommy material tho, even e-stepmommy.

I love all hockey too, I just love ice hockey teh mostesezzz!!!

I was just about to ask NME if she really wanted to have both an e-stepmom and an e-mom :fly:

ronnie002.jpg

NeedMoreEmo said:
Did you watch England vs. Spain? Fucking dispicible game, and I dont mean the players.

Roonies just an idiot, most people say he'll be the next gazza.

Truly a gentlemans sport, played by hooligans. :o

But of course, listened to the stream at work, got home and downloaded the game and watched it. It was a total joke, they truly should have just walked off.

And Rooney is such a thick moron. I hope he's not the next Gazza, but I'm sure they'll be more displays like that. Hopefully it's not in a World Cup semi or something.

Baron Von Awesome said:
But of course, listened to the stream at work, got home and downloaded the game and watched it. It was a total joke, they truly should have just walked off.

And Rooney is such a thick moron. I hope he's not the next Gazza, but I'm sure they'll be more displays like that. Hopefully it's not in a World Cup semi or something.

He needs a good slap, but getting undisciplined idiots into the game ensures they'll be stupid. If players wages weren't so high then we could afford to put them on the bench as a lesson, atleast Sven tembarassed him by taking him off just before half time.

Edit: And when was the last time we ever got in a World Cup semi? :lol: With playing like that we won't even get past qualifying.

NeedMoreEmo said:
He needs a good slap, but getting undisciplined idiots into the game ensures they'll be stupid. If players wages weren't so high then we could afford to put them on the bench as a lesson, atleast Sven tembarassed him by taking him off just before half time.

Edit: And when was the last time we ever got in a World Cup semi? :lol: With playing like that we won't even get past qualifying.

I also heard Sven broke from his normal persona and lit into him at half time. He needs it.

Italia 90, and Euro 96 for the European Championship. :anorak:

I think our chances are excellent in Germany in 2006.

Baron Von Awesome said:
I also heard Sven broke from his normal persona and lit into him at half time. He needs it.

Italia 90, and Euro 96 for the European Championship. :anorak:

I think our chances are excellent in Germany in 2006.

Well good, I can't imagine Sven being all too imtimidating to a young scouser though. Id probably just hug him, broken English gets me hot. :fly:

How come you know all this shit, you didn't even get into football until like 3years ago (and don't contest it, I have teh proofs).

I think the furthest we'll get right now is quarter finals, our midfield was terrible against Spain. If they brought on Srevie G then everything would get 100times better. :D

NeedMoreEmo said:
Well good, I can't imagine Sven being all too imtimidating to a young scouser though. Id probably just hug him, broken English gets me hot. :fly:

How come you know all this shit, you didn't even get into football until like 3years ago (and don't contest it, I have teh proofs).

I think the furthest we'll get right now is quarter finals, our midfield was terrible against Spain. If they brought on Srevie G then everything would get 100times better. :D

"Wayne, I ahhh think you should not ahhh behave in that way ahhh you will get sent off ahhh please I am asking this ok?"

I love football dude, more than anything. I watched Barca vs. Real last night after downloading it. I'll watch pretty much any football that is on tv or that I can download. And Stevie G couldn't help Liverpool get anything at Boro, and we have a Champions League match in Monaco tomorrow and we need a point from it. BUT WE HAVE NO STRIKERS. :mad:

Baron Von Awesome said:
"Wayne, I ahhh think you should not ahhh behave in that way ahhh you will get sent off ahhh please I am asking this ok?"

I love football dude, more than anything. I watched Barca vs. Real last night after downloading it. I'll watch pretty much any football that is on tv or that I can download. And Stevie G couldn't help Liverpool get anything at Boro, and we have a Champions League match in Monaco tomorrow and we need a point from it. BUT WE HAVE NO STRIKERS. :mad:

Yeah I know you do, but I distincly remember seeing a thread from 01/02 that was asking how football leagues worked because you'd just gotten into watching it. :fly:

When Steveie G starts for England they always do well, screw this "If Beckham sucks the whole team sucks", Beckham usually sucks, they need to quit putting him on. We = cranchester or Liverpool?