Kekeke, I am off school watching snooker and....

Drool-Boy said:
A limey variation of billiards

Not really.

Snooker is great. You have a huge pool table type thing (except bigger) and a bunch of colored ballls and 15red balls and you have to go red color red color and it's really hard to play and I love watching it on TV. And in most matches one of the players is pretty hot :drool:

NeedMoreEmo said:
Not really.

Snooker is great. You have a huge pool table type thing (except bigger) and a bunch of colored ballls and 15red balls and you have to go red color red color and it's really hard to play and I love watching it on TV. And in most matches one of the players is pretty hot :drool:

Sorry Emo, that sounds like a "limey variation of billiards" to me too. Maybe if I actually saw it??

Don't know about whatever it is you're talking about

But I do love to snooker some pooker from time to time :fly:

NeedMoreEmo said:
Well it certainly takes more brains than pool does. :p

You understand cricket?:eek:

And actually cricket is pretty damn similar to baseball :o

All of the sports are different enough from each other for me to say what I did.

And yes...... I understand cricket enough :) A friend of mine here at work is from India, and we used to spend our lunch hours watching tapes of cricket matches.

you know what really sucks about this, is that you have the week off. Getting out of college was great, but then I had to get a job and work everyday...

BigDov said:
All of the sports are different enough from each other for me to say what I did.

And yes...... I understand cricket enough :) A friend of mine here at work is from India, and we used to spend our lunch hours watching tapes of cricket matches.

Well you probably stole the idea of baseball from cricket so there are a lot of similarities and the principles seem the same to me.

Cricket is a pretty boring sport, you have to be old and/or hungover to be able to watch it for any length of time.