Keith Olbermann

Just to be honest, that was really boring. Politics is like this. I'm sure you could get someone to do an equally vicious attack on the elected democratic party (and what various leaders they have) and come up with similar flotsam and interpretations.

There was a lot of junk so I won't spend the time to address it all. His main point seemed to be about the Kerry thing. This is politics, it's how it works ... he slipped up and he's getting lampooned. You can't really assume intent, which is need to make his comment a jab at either Bush or the troops. Guess what, everyone sucks.

Not that I even blame Keith here for doing what he does, if I could make that kind of money then I'd do it too. Political cogs are always going to exist, I'm okay with it.

meh, the guy used to co host sports center with craig kilborn...intelligentsia isn't exactly the first thing that springs to mind when I hear his name

meh, the guy used to co host sports center with craig kilborn...intelligentsia isn't exactly the first thing that springs to mind when I hear his name

He won an Edward R. Murrow award. You don't just get that for jacking off behind a desk. A man can cover sports and a man can cover political news. The fact that he covered sports doesn't make him an idiot just like the fact that a person covers politics doesn't make them a genius.

He has a matter of fact reporting style and he gets the point across. There's no way you could compare him to Rush Limbaugh. There is no comparison there.

He won an Edward R. Murrow award. You don't just get that for jacking off behind a desk. A man can cover sports and a man can cover political news. The fact that he covered sports doesn't make him an idiot just like the fact that a person covers politics doesn't make them a genius.

He has a matter of fact reporting style and he gets the point across. There's no way you could compare him to Rush Limbaugh. There is no comparison there.

I don't really care for him...I couldn't give two shits what he won either

I don't really care for him...I couldn't give two shits what he won either

Why though? Because he cuts to the point? He's proper with his remarks, he explains think in a forthright manner and he does demand answers. Mos things he says are questions, statements, and general ideas that should be fostered in public debate.