Keira Knightly - Burger Fundraiser

theacoustician said:
If she had boobs, she'd be perfect and no one would believe she's anything but a cyborg.

Are you nuts...if she had boobs she wouldn't be able to stand up striaght. She would be a toothpick with boobs! She is too damn skinny!

JJ Lady said:
Are you nuts...if she had boobs she wouldn't be able to stand up striaght. She would be a toothpick with boobs! She is too damn skinny!
She's skinny cause she works her ass off. Did you see her in Bend It Like Beckham or King Arthur? She was really kicking ass.

theacoustician said:
She's skinny cause she works her ass off. Did you see her in Bend It Like Beckham or King Arthur? She was really kicking ass.

Its not a matter of being fit and thin. Its a matter of looking like everytime a crumb of food falls into her mouth he sticks her finger down her throat. I have seen many beautiful thin woman who don't look sick (take your wife for example) and that is great. I am happy for them. But when you look like you are starving in a 3rd world country something is wrong.

she's obviously flexing and sucking it in in the first post. and don't think she looks sick or emaciated in any of the rest. she's a skinny girl; i know girls that skinny who don't have a disorder.

/shrug

either way, she's beautiful.

We watched Road to Wellville last night. Lara Flynn boyle is in it, back before she became anorexic stick woman. She looked really nice and healthy, with perky tits. Now it's all skin and bones. How sad.

bast_imret said:
We watched Road to Wellville last night. Lara Flynn boyle is in it, back before she became anorexic stick woman. She looked really nice and healthy, with perky tits. Now it's all skin and bones. How sad.

Yeah, she used to look awesome...... now, bleh.

She looks like absolute shit in that first picture... She could really benefit from some fucking food.

JJ Lady said:
QFT :lol: