keeping secrets

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
are you good at it? what is keeping a secret vs. gossip? do you share information with your spouse/SO? what about keeping things from your SO? example (from a fiction book): wife finds cancer, doesn't tell husband or family. what do you think about that?

I pretty much tell Knyte everything and if someone tells me something its usually under this understanding. Other then that I can keep secrets from anyone.

I pretty much tell Knyte everything and if someone tells me something its usually under this understanding. Other then that I can keep secrets from anyone.

I'm the same way, if you are telling me Zac will know as well. I don't keep any sekrats from him at all, but I'm not going to sandblast your sekrat to everyone else though.

I take an entirely different approach in that I don't want to know anyone's secrets at all. I've learned over the years that life is far more easier this way.

I take an entirely different approach in that I don't want to know anyone's secrets at all. I've learned over the years that life is far more easier this way.

It is much nicer not being burdened with information that could cost you a friendship or butt sechs.

I will tell Amy stuff, unless the person specifically asks that I tell no one. It's reasonable to believe that things you tell someone will get to the spouse. It helps me to get her opinion before I jump into decisions. I'm fairly analytical, but sometimes you just don't see certain perspectives.

I will tell Amy stuff, unless the person specifically asks that I tell no one. It's reasonable to believe that things you tell someone will get to the spouse. It helps me to get her opinion before I jump into decisions. I'm fairly analytical, but sometimes you just don't see certain perspectives.

awwwwwwww

Yin__Yang.gif

hey shawn, don't tell anyone but I think you're kind of cute