Ontopic Keep your stick on the ice. NHL and other hockey talk.

I won't be too derailed if the Bruins lose this series. The Blues are a good old fashioned check and grind team. I like that.
And it would be their first cup.
Outstanding if they do win.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
That was surely an exciting game.
Could have used a happier ending though.

During the second period my son and I were discussing who we are “for”, which wouldn’t even be a topic if we watched more than the playoffs/Stanley Cup. I was trying to figure out why I leaned towards Boston.

I think I have a new clue.

Whaaa?

I’d like to say please don’t leave but you do you.
Purely a guess on my part. He's also a fairly busy guy.

As for me, I have virtually no reasons to post anymore. It has been proven that any personal info I post is subject to malicious actions, and if I cant post about what I'm doing, what's left? Trolling wickie and amstel? Pass.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Purely a guess on my part. He's also a fairly busy guy.

As for me, I have virtually no reasons to post anymore. It has been proven that any personal info I post is subject to malicious actions, and if I cant post about what I'm doing, what's left? Trolling wickie and amstel? Pass.

I get it but can’t really relate because I have nothing to protect really. But I get it.

That pic IS damn funny but for the life of me, seeing the Bruins all crying like babies was a little disheartening. I was shocked how many of them looked to be experiencing tragedy.

Welcome back hockey!

Ottawa Senators attendance last night: 9200

That's what happens when your owner is a piece of shit. People here love the team, but hate the owner.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings