Keep my boy's boys in your thoughts

Hopefully dropping will be all. Worst case, they'll have to remove it. I told my wife I would call him "Jonny One-Nut" if that happens. She did not like that joke.

My roomie's best friend lost a nut to cancer, so they called him "One-Nut". A couple years later he lost the other, so they called him "Drive Shaft".

Good luck to your boy!

Thanks everyone. Everything went fine. He's full of Hydrocodone now and is running around like nothing is wrong. He's gonna regret that when the medication wears off. Worst part of the day is getting caught in the snowstorm here in Western Washington on the way home. Took 5 hours to make a 40 mile trip because these retards don't know how to drive in the snow.

Worst part of the day is getting caught in the snowstorm here in Western Washington on the way home. Took 5 hours to make a 40 mile trip because these retards don't know how to drive in the snow.

Why should they? It only snows once every few years there. :p

(Where're you? I grew up in Bellevue.)

Thanks everyone. Everything went fine. He's full of Hydrocodone now and is running around like nothing is wrong. He's gonna regret that when the medication wears off. Worst part of the day is getting caught in the snowstorm here in Western Washington on the way home. Took 5 hours to make a 40 mile trip because these retards don't know how to drive in the snow.

So did he or you get to keep the nut?

:dont: the idiot drivers make it more nerve-wracking than it needs to be

Glad he made it through intact! :clap:

Make sure and laugh at him when he can't move tomorrow...

So did he or you get to keep the nut?

The nut was placed into the scrotum. He still has 2 nuts and everything is ok. It was just in his abdomen and needed some help moving into his scrotum. The worst case was that the nut was "dead" and needed to be removed but, this was not the case.