Keep my boy's boys in your thoughts

it's a simple proccy, he'll do fine. i imagine it will be a similar proccy to the one im thinking of, which is fairly routine.

when we develop we have the possibilty to either become male or female, so we develop slightly similar sexual organs to an extent. when the male starts to form fully, the testicles descend through the tissue to the scrotum. this passage generally causes hernias in later life as the testes drop, the hernia will follow the same route.

an inspection of the perineal raphe (accent on the 'e') may reveal the presence of a raphe cyst on the median and toward the glans, as this is generally common along the same line of development. just a small little knob of flesh and again fairly common, but for your own interest perhaps.

it's a simple proccy, he'll do fine. i imagine it will be a similar proccy to the one im thinking of, which is fairly routine.

when we develop we have the possibilty to either become male or female, so we develop slightly similar sexual organs to an extent. when the male starts to form fully, the testicles descend through the tissue to the scrotum. this passage generally causes hernias in later life as the testes drop, the hernia will follow the same route.

an inspection of the perineal raphe (accent on the 'e') may reveal the presence of a raphe cyst on the median and toward the glans, as this is generally common along the same line of development. just a small little knob of flesh and again fairly common, but for your own interest perhaps.

LOL, words.

J/K. Sounds right

hope it goes good but...

there's no way in hell i'm going to keep your sons testicle in my thoughts. polo might. dbzeag might. fly will. but i won't.

get him lots of ice cream.