Katamari for the PSP

Sarcasmo said:
I've been playing a lot of Eidos (IO Interactive) and Electronic Arts sports games. Stuff that makes sense.

Dude, they're just games. It's not like they're corporate policies or laws or a belief system. They don't have to make sense to be enjoyable.

itburnswhenipee said:
Dude, they're just games. It's not like they're corporate policies or laws or a belief system. They don't have to make sense to be enjoyable.

Yeah they do. To me. And that's what matters when I play games. Some are just fucking mindless and bizarre, and I don't enjoy them. They make no sense. There has to be a point for me to get into it. My favorite one right now is Hitman: Contracts. Now THAT is some fun shit.

Sarcasmo said:
Yeah they do. To me. And that's what matters when I play games. Some are just fucking mindless and bizarre, and I don't enjoy them. They make no sense. There has to be a point for me to get into it. My favorite one right now is Hitman: Contracts. Now THAT is some fun shit.

So, I'm guessing you never spent any time playing games in an arcade as a kid, eh?

itburnswhenipee said:
So, I'm guessing you never spent any time playing games in an arcade as a kid, eh?

I grew up in Norway, and they don't have arcades over there like they do here. My first real experience with video games was Mario on Nintendo in about 1989.

I walked into an arcade at a mall here in Dallas once, and suddenly ADD and every other problem with modern kids became completely clear.

Fat Burger said:
I really really really want to play this game, but I don't have a Playstation :(

Wait, my brother in law does, and he lives like 2 minutes away now. Hmm...maybe I'll have to get it for him for Christmas.
Its like $20 new. The sequel "We Love Katamari" is $30 new.

Fun* Fact:

Katamary Damacy translates to the gathering up of the spirit or soul. At least accourding to the Japanese dude in my office.

*Fact may not actually be fun. Please consult local laws.

elpmis said:
Katamari rocks
Fuck yes it does. Its odd how alcohol + katamari + the battle mode can keep you entertained for hours, well, at least till Spange gets beat for the 20th time in a row and doesn't want to play anymore.

theacoustician said:
Fuck yes it does. Its odd how alcohol + katamari + the battle mode can keep you entertained for hours, well, at least till Spange gets beat for the 20th time in a row and doesn't want to play anymore.

I'm sure if he wasted as much time on the game as you did he would have faired much better. :p

theacoustician said:

awww...he's used to having his ass kicked. it musta been the alcohol.

product_image.jpg

http://www.zestuff.com/product.php?productid=81&cat=18&page=1