Katamari Damacy (Greatness)

fly said:
I don't get it.

It's one of those quirky games that occasionally sneak into the states from japan. Probably the kind of game you either love or hate. Other examples that come to mind would be Pikmin or maybe the Harvest Moon series.

itburnswhenipee said:
It's one of those quirky games that occasionally sneak into the states from japan. Probably the kind of game you either love or hate. Other examples that come to mind would be Pikmin or maybe the Harvest Moon series.
There was this game when the PS2 first came out. I cant remember the title. I have it in a box somewhere. It was like puzzle solving in this HUGE enviroment with like no character interaction and it had beautiful graphics.

Jesus that game was like sex.

FlamingGlory said:
There was this game when the PS2 first came out. I cant remember the title. I have it in a box somewhere. It was like puzzle solving in this HUGE enviroment with like no character interaction and it had beautiful graphics.

Mojo?

FlamingGlory said:

That wasn't a very good story...

but it does make me recall Jumping Flash and Jumping Flash 2 for the PSX. You controlled some kind of mechanical bunny and guided it through a surreal but cutesey world. You had to shoot mechanical crabs, I think, for no reason I can think of.

w00t! pic!
Jumping_Flash2_Pal.jpg

Last edited:
itburnswhenipee said:
That wasn't a very good story...

but it does make me recall Jumping Flash and Jumping Flash 2 for the PSX. You controlled some kind of mechanical bunny and guided it through a surreal but cutesey world. You had to shoot mechanical crabs, I think, for no reason I can think of.
Read above your post. :p

I remember JJF. Like the second game I ever played.