Karl Rove: Guilty of treason

fly said:
I hate you nev.
he's just pissed that you used the smileynev template to make this thread and in its first 5 seconds it became more popular than all of the threads he ever made combined

fly said:
I hate you nev.

Oh really.

To be honest, I've heard various reports on all this crap and it seems kind of confusing.

I think that any idiot that puts the lives of our undercover agents in jeopardy through his own stupidty or lack of care should be dealt with. By a marine. In short shorts.

elpmis said:
you're just pissed that you used the smileynev template to make this thread and in its first 5 seconds it became more popular than all of the threads you have ever made combined

fixed for fly

why_ask_why said:
I hope they nail that shit eater to the wall

He is probably the most powerful man in politics today. He single-handedly grooms candidates and makes presidents. I would love to see what they have the guts to do to the man.

Sarcasmo said:
He is probably the most powerful man in politics today. He single-handedly grooms candidates and makes presidents. I would love to see what they have the guts to do to the man.

I'm totally aware of who he is...being that powerful is all the more reason to make an example of him...no one should be permitted any leeway or should be allowed to fool themselves into believing for a second that serious issues like this will be merely brushed aside

Sarcasmo said:
He made A president.

why_ask_why said:
I'm totally aware of who he is...being that powerful is all the more reason to make an example of him...no one should be permitted any leeway or should be allowed to fool themselves into believing for a second that serious issues like this will be merely brushed aside

I understand. I'm just saying I can't wait to see how his administration handles this. (And I do mean his)

Sarcasmo said:
I understand. I'm just saying I can't wait to see how his administration handles this. (And I do mean his)

he deserves to have the book thrown at him and I hope they take painstaking efforts to make sure he gets what he deserves...he is a public servant and apparently he has long ago forgotten that