k, so we had a [U]seless [M]eet at Lake [H]ouston

AHAHA yeah so you all know those metal rings that fags put on their balls? what's that called a cockring? I gave one to Drool.....AHAHAH he was like "I do not understand what I am doing here".....oh man
droolcork.jpg

well we all got pretty fuckin drunk....then the ladies started to dance....we were like OMG WIMMENZ, but they didn't get naked :(
so we made them sleep outside.
from left dreamwalker, sarah, Harper, and LynnaKitty. Of course, drool is watching from his cybian....er...throne
dancing2.jpg

AHAH yeah so smileyh0le put on his fave :furry: costume and made 3 unverified members play "sniff my butt" AHAHAH
i think it was charles, digitalmary, and miek27...but i dunno
butts1.jpg

Sleeman said:
AHAH yeah so smileyh0le put on his fave :furry: costume and made 3 unverified members play "sniff my butt" AHAHAH
i think it was charles, digitalmary, and miek27...but i dunno
butts1.jpg

Okay, now that's officially creepy. WTF is wrong with you people?

:lol:

edit- why does that look like the "It's a Small World" ride at Disneyland, but for weirdos???

LAST PICS

Yeah, well it all ended pretty cool.....April23 whipped this out...said it was her "ceremonial buttplug of Ramadan". She went to all the GMVs (gay male virgins)...the ones in white, led by fly....

ouchy.jpg

AND NOW THEY ARE ALL WEARING ORANGE YAY!!!!!
nomoargmv.jpg

FIN

Sleeman said:
LAST PICS

Yeah, well it all ended pretty cool.....April23 whipped this out...said it was her "ceremonial buttplug of Ramadan". She went to all the GMVs (gay male virgins)...the ones in white, led by fly....

[IG]http://img72.exs.cx/img72/1225/ouchy.jpg[/IMG]

AND NOW THEY ARE ALL WEARING ORANGE YAY!!!!!
[IG]http://img98.exs.cx/img98/6827/nomoargmv.jpg[/IMG]

FIN
helluva way to end the night.

fly said:
Ouch. I feel like I rode a horse. WTF MAN

<LMFAO>

Maybe if you wouldn't keep coming back for the gay male devirginizer I have in my possession it would only feel like you were riding a goat. :fly: