AprilsSCAT

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
so we went to this fuckin park
http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/park/lakehous/
it was fuckin hot.

so Drool-Boi is too fuckin old adn shitty to climb stairs, so we had some random non-verified members carry his shitty as up the hill:
droolioride.jpg

so when he got up the hill, we met him...left in white is fly, theac, waw, and the fattie is....well you fuckin know. I am on Drools left.
dance1.jpg

see fly running away? he had to pee
dance3.jpg

then we were getting ready to put his old-fartedness on teh boat, that's me and ieholly helping him:
dock2.jpg

here we are on teh boat....we had a case of Shiners and some hot dogs. Click46 is working the camera...something bout converting us to jews. Drool is playing with a little fly doll:
droolioboat.jpg

now this is my fuckin fave pic, see the fuckin little bitches huddling around Drool? He said something about "lick my taint" and they just lined up.
bunnybitches.jpg

After the boat ride, waw wanted to show off his new clothes, so we lined up for a fashion show:
fashionshow.jpg

This was Sunday am...this is the fuckin beer line, breakfast was beer and it was awesome:
morning.jpg

and to end the weekend, Drool said we could drink his pee....and waw did. YAY
wawdrink.jpg

Drool-Boy said:
lol u drank my pee

yeah well don't get too uppity sparky....YOU got a bit "excited" by waw and look what you did in the pee cup

droolsp00ge.jpg

k so from left, Chikken, me, DigitalMary (oh yeah he isn't approved here yet), Droolio, and theac. Ac forgot his shoes in April's tent. AHAHA
chik.jpg

One attraction at Lake [H]ouston, besides the smell, is the "World's Largest Ass Dildo". Very popular. Here, Drool is paying homage to his "god".
Me adn smileyh0le look on
assdildo.jpg

And here is our fearless aged leader with his wives, lucky little bitch. he says the paper hearts give him "a bigger target"
droolswives.jpg

now i saw this on April's nightstand in her tent...i have no fuckin clue what she could possibly be using this for :tard:
april2.jpg

Sleeman said:
now i saw this on April's nightstand in her tent...i have no fuckin clue what she could possibly be using this for :tard:
april2.jpg
Used in the ritual of breaking in virgin gay males.