k, so we had a [U]seless [M]eet at Lake [H]ouston

AprilsSCAT

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
817
0
0
April23 said:
Used in the ritual of breaking in virgin gay males.
indeed.....and here they are all lined up for you. Note the significance of the white robes.
....not unlike fly's robe, if you all paid attention.
VGM.jpg
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,184
37,866
1,823
Houston
Sleeman said:
indeed.....and here they are all lined up for you. Note the significance of the white robes.
....not unlike fly's robe, if you all paid attention.
VGM.jpg
I hope they washed their asses or its going to be a long day in poop.
 

AprilsSCAT

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
817
0
0
Desslock and onnatangu talking to DRoolio
blackies.jpg


we started up a fuckin band saturday night, down by the lake.
ac, chikken, smileyh0le, waw, Sarah, me, April, BigDov, fly(GVM in white), click46.
band.jpg



AHAH oh man....k so Drool hadn't taken a shit for like 3 days right? anyhow Sunday morning he lets out this GIGANTIC FART, oh fuck it killed some birds. We all had a group "high-5" over that one :D
droolfart.jpg
 

AprilsSCAT

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
817
0
0
onnatnagu brought along his harem of young castrated boys
onnaharem.jpg


theac's wife (orange) is fuckin hot...but she's dirty i hear. she snuck into chikken's tent saturday nite, and word is....she got him [H]ard, something that hasn't happened in 8 years.
acswife.jpg



some fuckin white boys crashed our campground....Desslock shoved em into his "glove box"
whites.jpg
 

AprilsSCAT

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
817
0
0
BigDov said:
"all" being April and Sarah??? Yes, thanks for being considerate to us and them :fly:
Drool is too old for us to tell him everything that goes on in our group....he'd have a heart attack.

he still thinks April and Sarah are pure virginal goddesses that have never "prayed" at the temple of the ass dildo....hehe.

we all know better :fly:
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
Sleeman said:
Drool is too old for us to tell him everything that goes on in our group....he'd have a heart attack.

he still thinks April and Sarah are pure virginal goddesses that have never "prayed" at the temple of the ass dildo....hehe.

we all know better :fly:


Wow, he really is out of touch with reality isn't he?

Poor old bastard :fly:
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
72,059
23,708
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
BigDov said:
"all" being April and Sarah??? Yes, thanks for being considerate to us and them :fly:

April has plenty of creases on her, no need to worry about an STD when you can bang the her elbow...

***comments about sarah are reserved, since she can't defend herself :heart: ***
 

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,258
14
533
^_^
fly said:
April has plenty of creases on her, no need to worry about an STD when you can bang the her elbow...

***comments about sarah are reserved, since she can't defend herself :heart: ***
Find a Flab and Fuck It Theory