k, so we had a [U]seless [M]eet at Lake [H]ouston

AprilsSCAT

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
0.00₥
April23 said:
Used in the ritual of breaking in virgin gay males.
indeed.....and here they are all lined up for you. Note the significance of the white robes.
....not unlike fly's robe, if you all paid attention.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
59,053.42₥
Sleeman said:
indeed.....and here they are all lined up for you. Note the significance of the white robes.
....not unlike fly's robe, if you all paid attention.
I hope they washed their asses or its going to be a long day in poop.

AprilsSCAT

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
0.00₥
Desslock and onnatangu talking to DRoolio

we started up a fuckin band saturday night, down by the lake.
ac, chikken, smileyh0le, waw, Sarah, me, April, BigDov, fly(GVM in white), click46.

AHAH oh man....k so Drool hadn't taken a shit for like 3 days right? anyhow Sunday morning he lets out this GIGANTIC FART, oh fuck it killed some birds. We all had a group "high-5" over that one :D

AprilsSCAT

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
0.00₥
onnatnagu brought along his harem of young castrated boys

theac's wife (orange) is fuckin hot...but she's dirty i hear. she snuck into chikken's tent saturday nite, and word is....she got him [H]ard, something that hasn't happened in 8 years.

some fuckin white boys crashed our campground....Desslock shoved em into his "glove box"

AprilsSCAT

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
0.00₥
BigDov said:
"all" being April and Sarah??? Yes, thanks for being considerate to us and them :fly:
Drool is too old for us to tell him everything that goes on in our group....he'd have a heart attack.

he still thinks April and Sarah are pure virginal goddesses that have never "prayed" at the temple of the ass dildo....hehe.

we all know better :fly:

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
0.00₥
Sleeman said:
Drool is too old for us to tell him everything that goes on in our group....he'd have a heart attack.

he still thinks April and Sarah are pure virginal goddesses that have never "prayed" at the temple of the ass dildo....hehe.

we all know better :fly:

Wow, he really is out of touch with reality isn't he?

Poor old bastard :fly:

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
46,624.23₥
Steam
mattressfish
BigDov said:
"all" being April and Sarah??? Yes, thanks for being considerate to us and them :fly:
April has plenty of creases on her, no need to worry about an STD when you can bang the her elbow...

***comments about sarah are reserved, since she can't defend herself :heart: ***

simple

Erect Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
5.00₥
fly said:
April has plenty of creases on her, no need to worry about an STD when you can bang the her elbow...

***comments about sarah are reserved, since she can't defend herself :heart: ***
Find a Flab and Fuck It Theory