Register for an adventure

Interested in learning new things that you never actually wanted to know?

k, so we had a [U]seless [M]eet at Lake [H]ouston

Discussion in 'useless chatter' started by AprilsSCAT, Oct 19, 2004.

1. so we went to this fuckin park
    http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/park/lakehous/
    it was fuckin hot.

so Drool-Boi is too fuckin old adn shitty to climb stairs, so we had some random non-verified members carry his shitty as up the hill:
    [​IMG]

so when he got up the hill, we met him...left in white is fly, theac, waw, and the fattie is....well you fuckin know. I am on Drools left.
    [​IMG]

see fly running away? he had to pee
    [​IMG]

then we were getting ready to put his old-fartedness on teh boat, that's me and ieholly helping him:
    [​IMG]

2. looks like a good time! why wasn't i issued an orange robe when I joined??? I feel left out.

3. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Awesome!

4. Fly doesn't wear a diaper under his robe?

5. :fly: I live on Lake Houston.

6. here we are on teh boat....we had a case of Shiners and some hot dogs. Click46 is working the camera...something bout converting us to jews. Drool is playing with a little fly doll:
    [​IMG]

now this is my fuckin fave pic, see the fuckin little bitches huddling around Drool? He said something about "lick my taint" and they just lined up.
    [​IMG]

After the boat ride, waw wanted to show off his new clothes, so we lined up for a fashion show:
    [​IMG]

This was Sunday am...this is the fuckin beer line, breakfast was beer and it was awesome:
    [​IMG]

and to end the weekend, Drool said we could drink his pee....and waw did. YAY
    [​IMG]

7. lol u drank my pee

8. :furry: :nev:

9. and this is you welcoming Drool to your house, you hottie
    [​IMG]

10. Holy shit, I love you Sleeman.

11. next time were wearing black robes dammit
    I got pulled over on the way home and the cop thought Id escaped from the Huntsville lockdown:mad:

12. Too bad he pooped in my fridge then wiped his ass with his left hand saying it was customary. :o

13. :fly: great thread!!

14. yeah well don't get too uppity sparky....YOU got a bit "excited" by waw and look what you did in the pee cup

[​IMG]

k so from left, Chikken, me, DigitalMary (oh yeah he isn't approved here yet), Droolio, and theac. Ac forgot his shoes in April's tent. AHAHA
    [​IMG]

15. OMFG hahahaha....

I pitched my own tent. :shifty:

16. One attraction at Lake [H]ouston, besides the smell, is the "World's Largest Ass Dildo". Very popular. Here, Drool is paying homage to his "god".
    Me adn smileyh0le look on
    [​IMG]

And here is our fearless aged leader with his wives, lucky little bitch. he says the paper hearts give him "a bigger target"
    [​IMG]

17. now i saw this on April's nightstand in her tent...i have no fuckin clue what she could possibly be using this for :tard:
    [​IMG]

18. Used in the ritual of breaking in virgin gay males.