Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
I give to you......

wait for it......

capt-1.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060830/od_afp/afpentertainmentusarts_060830194640

Just when you thought they couldn't get any weirder...it never fails, no matter who or what you're talking about...they always do somehow :fly:

The scatological sculpture -- more doodoo than Dada -- is purportedly cast from 19-week old Suri's first bowel movement and will be shown at the Capla Kesting gallery in Brooklyn, New York, before being auctioned off for charity.

I really hope Suri was not 19 weeks old at the time of this first bowel movement, that would be a nasty case of constipation :eek:

If this is a human babie's poop, it is a lie. I know this cause I am very familiar with what baby poop looks like and that is not it.

Edit: It's runny and mushy for anyone that cares.

yeah...it's waaaaay too big for a baby, and that thing never would have made it in original form if baby was in a diaper.

inphosys said:
Did Drool have anything to do with this??!? I've seen his log and it survived the US Postal Service! :egads: :lol:

But mine was carefully released onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper, then delicately wrapped and placed in the freezer before shipping.