Just sent my Secret Santa Present!

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH
Marklar
₥3,593
Cost a lot less than I was expecting to to ship it.

Hopefully the Forum member will enjoy their present.
If not, I'm sorry.

For content, who has yet to send their stuff and who has sent their stuff already?

usps says mine got hers on Monday, but I haven't heard anything about it yet. :(

BigDov said:
I have everything ready, I just need to box it up and send it. Knowing full well who my person is, I know that said person is gonna love it :D

Well if I would have attempted to get to know what the person wanted, it would have given it away who I was getting it for.

I've purchased my presant to send and have begun to put a package together to send. I also have a stack of envelopes for UF that I'll be mailing out at the same time.

Coqui said:
Well if I would have attempted to get to know what the person wanted, it would have given it away who I was getting it for.

I made no attempts whatsoever........ just pick up little things in conversations and posts here and there. I'm way better than that man :(

BigDov said:
I made no attempts whatsoever........ just pick up little things in conversations and posts here and there. I'm way better than that man :(
yes, but you knew who you had so that made it easy. i didn't send out the real names and usernames to anyone, so most people would have been in the dark.